Code of Conduct Declaration
Valentus (subsequently referred to as the “Company”) has established the following code of conduct to guide the appropriate, efficient and ethical operation of the Company. We require our Independent Representatives and Customers to abide by the letter and spirit of this code that forms our contract with all registered parties of Valentus.
Member Obligation.Valentus Members will:
- Conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner;
- Sell the company’s products in accordance with the compensation plan;
- Make it clear that success in the Company’s compensation plan is based on product purchases through Valentus’Loyalty Purchase Program rather than sponsoring;
- Loyalty Purchase Program rather than sponsoring;
- Be truthful in my representation of the Products and will make no Product claim that is not approved by and/or supported by official Company publications;
- Comply with applicable consumer protection laws and regulations;
- Maintain current and accurate information concerning the address, phone number, email, social security number, method of payment, and any other data on their file.