- This topic is empty.
November 11, 2020 at 3:44 pm #10882Angela HunterGuest
Darwin’s Dangerous Idea
Evolution and the Meanings of Life
by Daniel C. Dennett
- Format: paperback, 588 pages
- Author: Daniel C. Dennett
- Publisher: Simon Schuster
- Awards: Pulitzer Prize Nominee for General Nonfiction (1996), National Book Award Finalist for Nonfiction (1995)
- Language: english
- Release date: June 12, 1996
- ISBN: 9780684824710 (068482471X)
- Genres: science, philosophy, evolution, biology, history, religion, psychology, atheism
About The Book
In a book that is both groundbreaking and accessible, Daniel C. Dennett, whom Chet Raymo of The Boston Globe calls “one of the most provocative thinkers on the planet,” focuses his unerringly logical mind on the theory of natural selection, showing how Darwin’s great idea transforms and illuminates our traditional view of humanity’s place in the universe. Dennett vividly describes the theory itself and then extends Darwin’s vision with impeccable arguments to their often surprising conclusions, challenging the views of some of the most famous scientists of our day.
MOBI book Darwin’s Dangerous Idea download for iOS on Dymocks. FictionBook ebook Darwin’s Dangerous Idea Daniel C. Dennett buy. Hardback Darwin’s Dangerous Idea read online.